• Breaking News

    Started by standing in the crowd, will do tricks in ‘Mirzapur 3’, Mohsin Khan’s big dreams

    Many times we dream but do nothing to fulfill them, at the same time we keep hoping that someday the right time will come and everything will be on track. But there are some people who do not even think about where to start in order to fulfill their dreams. As soon as they get a small chance, they have the passion to make the whole sky their own. One such young actor is Mohsin Khan, who made a special place for himself in the crowd. Mohsin has told a lot in his recent interview with ‘Navbharat Times’, which will show you the path to success. From small towns to big dreams, Ayodhya was born and brought up in Ayodhya, and young actor Mohsin Khan feels that there is a difference between the crowd and the lead actors.

    The journey till working with him has been very difficult. He said, ‘I was one of the faces of the crowd and used to get Rs 300 for standing in the crowd. I remember that at the age of 17, he used to wander every day in search of some work because the condition of the house was not that good. I knew this was the line I wanted to work in and earn for my family. In my first shoot, I stood as a crowd for 24 hours for several days but I knew that my journey would definitely start. Happened. Talking about his journey, he further said, “After ‘Ashram’, I was again in the rush for series like ‘Police’, ‘Cassette’ and ‘I984′. Then I got a chance to work with lead roles for the films Mission Majnu’, ‘And satyamev Jayate’. In ’14-Phere’ and ‘Bhaukaal’, I got a chance to roll with one name. In the end I was one of the main actors and I was paid very well.

    Mohsin Khan

    Opportunity found in his city Mohsin feels that the reason for getting good work in a year or two is because of the many projects happening in Lucknow. To this he said, “UP has turned into a new shooting hub and the kind of projects being shot here, that is why local artists like me are getting good work with money. Also, we don’t have to run to Mumbai again and again for work.

    ‘Mirzapur 3’ will have a special role Mohsin has managed to buy a house for his family and a bike for himself and is finally happy to have credits on screen. In the coming times, Mohsin will be a part of the biggest web series Mirzapur 3, in which he will play the role of a servant. At the same time, his character will also be very interesting because he will stay in the house of Kalin Bhaiya and talk about it here and there and he will also have a hand in the murders happening in the city.

    There was a ruckus in the name, Mohsin Khan often gets scared about his name and why not be scared too? After all, something like this happened to them. Actually, once a fan of TV actor Mohsin Khan had threatened Mohsin not to use the actor’s name or else it would not be good. Since then, Mohsin writes his name as ImrealMohsin and requests others to do the same.

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Culture